Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hellos Earthlings ,
Yeahs , i have gone back to blogger cause onsugar truly sucks luhs , soooooooo COMPLICATED !
I still prefer to use blogger (:
Well , i have so much to things to say out now .
Iam actually attached , but now is all the end le , idk why iam not sad at all eh . hahs (: Instead , i feel happy . Perhaps , i dun love him like how i love "HIM" i have tried to forget him , but i just cant do it . These feeling really makes me so terrible , really wish to go back to my old life , where i could be happy &drink all day long no matter iam happy or sad . Well , given a call to evon last night &told her what happen , she say this sentence which i found it quite meaningful , " what is yours will be yours , what is not yours no matter how you tried still will not belongs to yours , even oneday , you have it oneday , you still have to lose it ."Well , think that i have to wake up from this nightmare alr . perhaps , he dun belong to me anymore , no matter how hard i tried , it still wont come back to me anymore , so wad the point of hanging on ? iam seriously tired , really .

To evon : Girl , thanks for scolding me , perhaps , you are right , i have been hanging on so long , but in the end , i waited for nothing . what belong to me i will tried all ways to get it , but what is not mine , no matter how i snatch it wont be mine . Girl , lucky tht you are always there for me whenever i need someone to cried out . Girl , thanks for everything yeahs .

To "HIM" : Boy , thanks for those memories tht you have given me , although is short , but i will always keep in my heart , i will never never ever forget how you treat me . Boy , gameover (:

Ohwell , i have totally given up , thanks to evon :DDDDDD
Alright , i shall update some other times yeahs (:

TAGGED REPLIED :
Shihhui : Heard tht you now living in amk le right ? See when you free den call me yeahs (:

Jesslyn : DUMBIES , hellos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment