Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hellos Earthlings , sorry for not updating for so long .
Miss me hurh ? Hahs (: Well , i noe my face very thick-skinned yeas .

Ohwell .
Firstly , wanna wish my daughter GWEEMINYI , HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :D
STAY PRETTY YEAS ! (:(:(:

Secondly : t will gonna be a long post for this .
TO ALL MY GANS :
I noe that some of you are working right now , but even when you off , you don't even bother to meet me . You prefer to meet your Boy &your best friends . Cant you feel that our realtionship is not so close as before ? well , you have been too busy with your Boy &your best friends only , i don't think you have ever think that . Because of you work , you have not been meeting me up often . All i just want is you to spend times with me , is that too much for you ? You ask yourself , how long have you not been meeting me ? 2009 gonna end soon , But yet ............
Well , since you want to continue this way , if you think that you will be more happier this way , by all means .
I wonder do you guys noe that i have been treating you so good but yet , i get nothing in return .
Seriously , i really hate the feeling about missing you guys , call you guys is either don't want pick up , not free , working or outside with friends/boyfriend . All i just want is you guys spend time with me ? if that is too much , i got nothing to say .
Do whatever you wants . I am seriously tired , really .

No comments:

Post a Comment