Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hellos Earthlings ,
Posting time (:

5more days to my birthday , sigh ~
Dk why i wasn't happy at all . I was always looking forward to my birthday every year
But now .....
Seriously , i could feel tht most of my friends was drifting apart from me more & more .
I really hate this feeling of being dumped . How i wish i could go back to my usual life , but i just couldn't . Everything around me seems so fake . Idk why .
Seeing all my loved one leaving me behind , the feeling is so terrible . Whenever i was feeling down , noone is there to cheer me up , whenever i was happy , i wanted to share my joy , but couldn't find anybody . All have own life now , i don't belong to them anymore , perhaps i should stop relying on people . I used to rely people cause i really hate the feeling of being left out , perhaps now , my family is more important to me . Even thou i seldom share my feeling to them . I could rather keep the feeling to myself dan letting others noe what i feel , even they noe , i don't think they could help much , but all i want is just your hear , is tht so diffcult ?
Sigh , is pointless to say anything now .

No comments:

Post a Comment