Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hellos Earthlings (:
Posting times (:

Just now have a small quarrel with bebe . But everything is fine now .
Perhaps going out later with my girl .
Nothing much to update .
Just wanna post something to him & baby .

LJY :
Sorry for giving you false hope . & thanks for everything , i noe when i send those msg to you it will hurt you , but i dont wish to hurt you even more , so i choose to say it out . Is better dan let you find out . I noe tht is my fault , i hope wi shall always remains as friends . Takecare YY .

WK :
Bebe , thanks for your undertstanding & Your tolerance .I noe tht i keep giving you attitude . Although wi keep quarreling , but i noe tht our loves will always be strong no matter what . Bebe , i will always remember what you told me . ILOVEYOU :D
1214090525 ....

Alright readers ,
shall post till here yeas .
Gonna bath & meet my Girl le if not , she will keep nag non-stop .
Oops ! if she saw this , she gonna kill me . Gees (:

BYE ~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment