Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ellos Earthlings (:
I am here to update my blog again (:

Well , today was quite fun (:
Wake up around 7plus aftertht , went bath & makeup all this , wait for mummy , daddy , meimei & jiejie to doll up . Damn long luh !
Espically daddy ! Aftertht , first went ahma house , woahs ! so many people when wi arrived there .
Well , as per normal give angbao & play blackjack ! & I only wo around 5dollqar plus -.- Well , i noe is not much but cant be greedy uh ! hahs (: Aftertht , set off to grandmother house , before going saw daddy's friend , uncle john . Say happy new year to him , & he gives me angbao too (: Thanks uncle john (: Den headed off . Reach there , nobody is there yet expect for big aunt & my two little cousin . After around around 1hours later , all my cousin arrived . Sit & chitchat about der old past & lots of things (: Hah :D
Around 6 going 7 wi leave . & home sweet home (:


Well , i update liaos uh (;
Do tagged me often ! GEES :D
Ohhhh yahs ! evon they all wont be meeting me this coming tuesday ):
So i am freeeeeeee ! Jio me out asap uh ! Hees (:

No comments:

Post a Comment